Lithuanian Padel federation was established on Januray, 2014. Main purpose of federation is to introduce and develop new sport in Lithuania. Andrejus Zadneprovskis was elected to become a president of federation, Šarūnas Marčiulionis – vicepresident.
Main goals of the LPF:
- To make padel tennis available for everyone and popular sport in Lithuania.
- To attract woman play padel, the ones who has less free time and physical abilities for tennis practices.
- To use padel courts for kids who practice tennis.
- During upcoming year, to build at least 10 outdoor and 6 indoor padel courts.
- To represent the name of Lithuania during amateur and professional international padel tournaments.
- To provide official licenses for padel coaches and referees in Lithuania.
- Actively participate in the development of padel in North Eastern Europe region.